As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Constant comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it might also help you identify any potential problems before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and boosted efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to figure out if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at Cooler Tymes LLC will come out and make sure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a good investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Cooler Tymes LLC a call at 623-208-6444 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.