Just like you need to take your car in to the shop for normal tune-ups, such as oil changes or looking at probable concerns, your home comfort system should receive the same kind of attention. Scheduled maintenance by a trained technician provides various benefits to your HVAC equipment, which can help your systems perform efficiently and prevent costly breakdowns.
Contact Cooler Tymes LLC at 623-208-6444 to get a comprehensive quote on replacement equipment.
Two-stage heating allows the furnace to heat at two levels of output: high for cold winter days and low for mild ones. Approximately 80 percent of the time, your homes heating requirements can be met when the furnace is kept on the low setting, allowing your two-stage unit to run for longer periods of time. Two-stage units also offer more even heat distribution, fewer temperature swings, quiet operation, increased air filtration and energy efficiency.
Cooler Tymes LLC has a variety of brands and models that are more efficient than ever and make it easier to find the best match for your home. There are innovative systems that make heating or cooling your home more automatic, functioning similar to cruise control to make tiny adjustments to help meet your comfort demands with energy efficiency. Give us a call at 623-208-6444 to learn more about the technology we carry.
Depending on how old your previous furnace was, you could experience a variety of differences. Furnaces today are created to give more even and efficient heating than ever before. Modern furnaces also better regulate temperature and air flow, moving more air over the heat exchanger than older furnaces.
Additionally, new furnaces are crafted to integrate with other high-efficiency HVAC products, such as air conditioners. The air conditioner blowers provide your heating system an extra bump so it can deliver cool air around your home efficiently. Special features like variable speed motors will also help reduce noise associated with operating your equipment and easily meet your family's airflow needs.
The Department of Energy recently raised the minimum efficiency levels for air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged units made after Jan. 1, 2015, since heating and cooling contributes significantly to a homes total energy usage. The requirements vary by region, so call Cooler Tymes LLC for the efficiency standards for Litchfield Park.
Cooler Tymes LLC carries a number of HVAC products with high-efficiency ratings, which can help lower the amount of energy they require to work. Aside from picking products that have received Energy Star® certification or achieved high SEER ratings for air conditioners or AFUE ratings for furnaces, you should consider the following:
- Making certain that your system receives ongoing maintenance by a trained technician can keep your system operating at its top performance.
- Zoning systems enable you to heat or cool only certain areas of your home, so you wont have to pay to heat or cool spaces that you aren't using.
- Installing a programmable thermostat allows you to set the temperature in your home around your schedule. They can be programmed to give you the comfort you want when you're home and increase or decrease the temperature while you're not around, helping you save on utility costs.
Cooler Tymes LLC is well-known in the Litchfield Park area and you can trust them to provide quality home comfort products. We offer a variety of innovative and high-quality products. We are dedicated to giving customers high-quality service and will make sure you find the right solution for your home.
Improving your homes indoor air quality starts with four basic strategies:
- Poor indoor air quality leaves your home with lots of air pollutants floating around. So, to increase IAQ, the first step is to get rid of as many pollutants as possible. You can easily do this by cleaning and vacuuming at least one time during the week, frequently washing linens and storing cleaning products safely.
- Proper insulation is great for keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, but it also makes it challenging for airborne pollutants to escape. We carry products that help swap stale air for fresh, filtered outside air.
- Good ventilation and routine cleaning are a start, but air filters, germicidal lights and purification systems take your IAQ to the next level by capturing microscopic particles, killing germs and getting rid of particles while destroying chemical vapors.
- Programmable thermostats will help control the humidity levels and temperature to help prevent particles and germs from building up while also keeping your home comfortable.
We recommend that you meet with one of the professionals at Cooler Tymes LLC and have them assess your home and current indoor comfort system. We can help you decide which equipment will be best suited to meet your needs.
Most homeowners believe that air conditioners make the air in your home cooler, but it actually removes the heat from your house, directing the hot air outside. That hot air flows across a cold indoor coil where refrigerant in the lines sends the heat to the coil in your outdoor unit, releasing the heat outside. This procedure continues until the indoor temperature reaches the temp that was set on your thermostat.
Due to the increasing amount of energy used by heating and cooling systems, the Department of Energy (DOE) increased the minimum efficiency levels for air conditioners, heat pumps and packaged units manufactured after January 1, 2015. These levels are determined based on region and carry varying requirements based on your location. Cooler Tymes LLC can help answer any questions you may have regarding these minimum requirements and let you know what choices are available when you're searching for a replacement system.
These numbers are located on a nameplate or sticker that is near your systems service panel. The sticker should be white with black letters and have both of these numbers located near the top of the sticker. M/N stands for model number while S/N is your serial number.
There are a handful of ways to determine what size system will best suit your home, but the most reliable way to determine the right size system is by having your local Cooler Tymes LLC technician come out and perform a load calculation. This calculation considers your homes: square footage, insulation value, amount of insulation, and a variety of other factors.
Yes, because dirt and other debris can hinder your systems ability to work efficiently. For heat pumps, it is normal to have frost or ice on them during the winter, but they also include defrost controls to ensure they work efficiently in that type of weather.
Two-stage cooling means that your cooling unit has two levels of operation. When summer is its warmest, the high setting starts up, and when its cooler or more mild, it operates on the low setting.
Most of the time, the lower setting is able to take care of your cooling needs, but even when the high setting is in use, you may not realize it because it can generate such even temperatures for your comfort. This can also mean a quieter cooling system, greater efficiency and better humidity control.
When your cooling unit freezes up, there are a variety of reasons why it could be doing so. The most typical reasons include: dirty filters, low refrigerant, a dirty evaporative coil and a faulty blower motor or relay.
A dirty filter is something you can fix as a homeowner, but the others need to be completed by a professional like those at Cooler Tymes LLC. Contact them at 623-208-6444 with any other questions.
Identifying the best thermostat for your cooling system comes with a lot of considerations. Thats why its nice to have such a great variety of choices from Cooler Tymes LLC. Whether you're searching for a programmable or non-programmable thermostat or want to join the smart home trend, there are various thermostats that you have to select from. Some thermostats will depend on what type of heating and cooling system you have, but the experts at Cooler Tymes LLC will be able to help determine what options meet your needs and your budget.
Heat pumps can be a little confusing due to their name, but they actually meet both your heating and cooling needs throughout the year. When its hot outside it operates like an air conditioner in that it removes heat from your home, but when it cools off, the process gets switched around and it collects heat from outside and brings it inside. Heat pumps are also very efficient, and might produce up to two or three times more heat than the energy it uses.
Of course we advise you to also replace your indoor system, but this is why:
- All outdoor cooling systems have a matching indoor unit that they are created to work with to ensure efficient performance. When they aren't paired with the other unit as a complete system, efficiency may be affected.
- As with many products, advancements have brought about newer, more efficient ways of doing things. Heating and cooling systems are no different. These improvements most importantly include better heating and cooling efficiency, but also involve improved air handling, filtering and noise pollution reduction to name a few.
- Heating and cooling systems that are more than 10-15 years old usually need to be replaced. Not only do they consist of outdated technology, but they are also less efficient than newer models. Buying a new indoor unit at the same time means you'll have a matched system to provide you with even more comfort and efficiency for years to come.
The communication module on your home energy system could send the system's performance records for each module to a website. You can visit this website to learn more about the system's status, energy production and environmental benefits. The site also displays carbon offsets as it happens.
In most areas, rain will be enough to keep the solar modules clean. If you live in a dusty or industrial area, periodically spraying the modules with water may help improve performance. However, detergents and high-pressure hoses should never be used to wash solar modules.
The right thermostat for you depends on your heating and cooling equipment. Cooler Tymes LLC has programmable and nonprogrammable thermostats that can help enhance the efficiency of your HVAC systems. Browse our available products or contact us at 623-208-6444 to learn more.
Heating and cooling can make up a large part of your utility bill. The innovative and high-efficiency heating and air conditioning products available from Cooler Tymes LLC can help decrease these costs. If you're looking for a new heating or cooling system, look for products with high SEER ratings for air conditioners and AFUE ratings for furnaces. SEER and AFUE are a measure of system efficiency, and the higher the number, the more efficient the product. Besides purchasing a new home comfort system, consider these additional factors:
- Is your system typically maintained? Whether it's a furnace or air conditioner, HVAC systems will operate more efficiently after regular maintenance checks.
- Do you need a zoning system? If there are areas in your home that are rarely used, a zoning system will allow you to heat or cool only the most used areas of your house.
- Does your home have a programmable or smart thermostat? According to the U.S. Department of Energy, programmable thermostats may decrease your heating costs by up to 35 percent, and your cooling costs by up to 25 percent.
Zoning systems give you the ability to section off parts of your house and control the temperature differently in each area. Zoning tends to be good for when you have parts of your home that are seldom used or when you and your family are always in disagreement of how hot or cold it ought to be inside. Zoning systems are almost noiseless and efficient, allowing you more control over the comfort of your home. Learn more about the zoning systems available from Cooler Tymes LLC.