As springtime begins, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Litchfield Park? Particularly if your AC equipment is newer or was cooling well last summer.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to book any work for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your equipment inspected seasonally by a Cooler Tymes LLC pro can help spot little troubles before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is located outside your home, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to maintain complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps locate little issues before they turn into large, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely look at parts and carry out a set of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into extensive issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is prepped to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature failure and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC tune-up should include an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the following areas and parts:
- Complete system order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Now with Cooler Tymes LLC
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Cooler Tymes LLC pros a ring at 623-208-6444 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, be sure to browse our special offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.