As warmer weather starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Litchfield Park? Even if your air conditioning system is newer or was running well last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a Cooler Tymes LLC specialist can help spot little issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps spot little problems before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine pieces and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into big troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Cooler Tymes LLC
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Cooler Tymes LLC pros a shout at 623-208-6444 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.