At Cooler Tymes LLC, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Litchfield Park is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily provide you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Cooler Tymes LLC a call at 623-208-6444. We’re happy to help!